Hi, first in foremost I am a mommy to a brilliant 10-year-old little boy. I am married to my husband Duane, however, he is not just my husband he is my best friend; the one who has seen me fail and succeed, made me laugh and held me when I cry. The lord gave me two wonderful gifts when he put my husband in my life and then my son. We live in TN where I am attending APSU to get my degree in Elementary Education (k-6). We have one Dog, Mackenzie Ann. I owe everything in my life to God, he has blessed me, gotten me through many rough times, and is continuing to work in my life. As of right now, what I do is, I am a full time student, a mommy, a wife, and lastly I teach 4-5th grade life group at my church.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thing 16 So Much to be done :)






So I choose to use Symballo, I choose this one because set up was easy! I rearranged the pins to fit my needs. I even created my own pin for Kholes (that was neat). I am thinking I just might make this my home page I can add all of my tabs that I have booked mark and there I have it! 

I like online calendars because it is a great tool to add a lot dates that may need to be given to a group of people in one click. They can then sync them with their own calendars. However, as a tool for everyday use not really sure I prefer my phone! 

As far is usefulness I feel that many tools are great for home and some would work for school. As a student I think I really like the PDF converter

No comments:

Post a Comment