Hi, first in foremost I am a mommy to a brilliant 10-year-old little boy. I am married to my husband Duane, however, he is not just my husband he is my best friend; the one who has seen me fail and succeed, made me laugh and held me when I cry. The lord gave me two wonderful gifts when he put my husband in my life and then my son. We live in TN where I am attending APSU to get my degree in Elementary Education (k-6). We have one Dog, Mackenzie Ann. I owe everything in my life to God, he has blessed me, gotten me through many rough times, and is continuing to work in my life. As of right now, what I do is, I am a full time student, a mommy, a wife, and lastly I teach 4-5th grade life group at my church.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Thing 9 :)



These are two links I used to create these neat generators: http://www.imagechef.com/ and http://www.happyfacegenerator.com/ The tree is showing that my husband and I got together and created our little family! The smiley is just a fun way to tell others I would love to hear from them! Over all it was very easy I just typed in what I wanted to say and the website created my images. After that all I had to do was paste the HTML link! The smiley would be a great way to leave creative notes for your students around your room. As well as image chef they had all kinds of different type of images that would make cute notes for your students. You can have them create headings for projects, or use them for positive and encouraging statements to your students, others and even

yourself.

ImageChef.com - Get codes for Facebook, Hi5, MySpace and more
Duane Gray & Cynthia Gray = Chase Gray
 

No comments:

Post a Comment