Hi, first in foremost I am a mommy to a brilliant 10-year-old little boy. I am married to my husband Duane, however, he is not just my husband he is my best friend; the one who has seen me fail and succeed, made me laugh and held me when I cry. The lord gave me two wonderful gifts when he put my husband in my life and then my son. We live in TN where I am attending APSU to get my degree in Elementary Education (k-6). We have one Dog, Mackenzie Ann. I owe everything in my life to God, he has blessed me, gotten me through many rough times, and is continuing to work in my life. As of right now, what I do is, I am a full time student, a mommy, a wife, and lastly I teach 4-5th grade life group at my church.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Thing 7



So these are what I posted to Flicker!!!

I chose these because it was a DIY project my husband and I did together :) Flicker was neat I really enjoyed seeing all the photos from around the world. I love to travel so seeing other places through pictures is always AWESOME to me. However, I am not sure as of right now if I will use this in my classroom. As far as photos of places and things, I really have no problem with who sees them. However, when it comes to my son that can be a little harder. I really watch what I put of him on the web and for my accounts like FB I always make his photos private! I try to Google myself every now and then just to see what does pop up as well as my son and husband. I love to share pictures of my family, to my family and friends but I do NOT want a complete stranger seeing them.


1 comment:

  1. Cynthia, your blog is so nice. I love all of the details and how nice it is to read. Your pictures for this are absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete