Hi, first in foremost I am a mommy to a brilliant 10-year-old little boy. I am married to my husband Duane, however, he is not just my husband he is my best friend; the one who has seen me fail and succeed, made me laugh and held me when I cry. The lord gave me two wonderful gifts when he put my husband in my life and then my son. We live in TN where I am attending APSU to get my degree in Elementary Education (k-6). We have one Dog, Mackenzie Ann. I owe everything in my life to God, he has blessed me, gotten me through many rough times, and is continuing to work in my life. As of right now, what I do is, I am a full time student, a mommy, a wife, and lastly I teach 4-5th grade life group at my church.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Thing 8/ Fun with puzzles and words

letter C letter R E is for Elves. letter A John Crane Classic Block Letter T O is for Open. letter R
  


I had way to much FUN with this I used spell with Flickr and My big huge Lab; both of these are fun tools to use and would be great in the classroom. I would use the spell with Flickr in my classroom by giving each kid a spelling word and have him or her create it and place it in the room.



My Husband and I in Car circle

My dog Mack (the black one) and her best friend Gracie (relaxing)


Once again (as stated in thing 7), I do not mind sharing some photos but letting people use photos of my son that is a whole other topic. Not a big fan of that at all! I feel this also goes for in the classroom I know there are rules out there that do not allow you to put your students on the web. We as parents and teachers really need to be CAREFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment