Hi, first in foremost I am a mommy to a brilliant 10-year-old little boy. I am married to my husband Duane, however, he is not just my husband he is my best friend; the one who has seen me fail and succeed, made me laugh and held me when I cry. The lord gave me two wonderful gifts when he put my husband in my life and then my son. We live in TN where I am attending APSU to get my degree in Elementary Education (k-6). We have one Dog, Mackenzie Ann. I owe everything in my life to God, he has blessed me, gotten me through many rough times, and is continuing to work in my life. As of right now, what I do is, I am a full time student, a mommy, a wife, and lastly I teach 4-5th grade life group at my church.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Thing 6/ PICS!!!!!!!


So I went to this link, http://www.ribbet.com/app/?edit_photo#/home/welcome and found a great tool for editing, creating and just having FUN with pictures!!! My husband will probably be like, great another tool for her to use (I love working with pictures). However, this would be a great source to create collages of students throughout the year and their work. In addition, for them to create pictures they could use for their projects (maybe more for middle school age). Here is what I created :)


However, like most free sites you do have to pay money if you want the cool stuff! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment